Hoboken Grace Community Church is looking for a Fall 2021 Community Team Intern! As a Community Intern, your goal is simple – help Hoboken Grace create connections among people. Our team helps connect the community through events designed to spark conversations.
As an intern with our team, you will learn to:
- Recruit volunteers to meet the needs of an organization to fulfill its mission.
- Develop leaders to help them evolve into better leaders.
- Care for volunteers to help them feel valued.
- Execute an effective assimilation process and healthy small group ministry.
- Communicate for life change.
- Engage with others during connection events and help them find a place to belong.
- Develop an effective process to move people to their next spiritual step.
In addition, you will develop and demonstrate skills in leadership, event planning, and staff relationships.
This is a part-time position (approximately 15 – 20 hours per week) and there is a $500 stipend at the completion of the program. You may also be eligible for school credit. Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. This position is on-site in Hoboken, New Jersey. This internship is from September 7, 2021, to December 2, 2021, and we have a rolling interview process so we encourage you to apply soon!