Hoboken Grace Community Church is looking for a full-time 1st Impressions Assistant or Associate Director. This individual would work directly with our 1st Impressions Director to ensure that all who walk into Hoboken Grace feel welcomed, prepared for and loved.
If you are passionate about hosting and helping people feel right at home, consider joining our team at Hoboken Grace! Candidate must be able to work on-site in Hoboken, NJ, and must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be highly personable and organized
- Must be adaptable and possess great time management skills
- Must be detail and task-oriented
- Must be able to have a great attitude in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to multitask and balance multiple projects
- Help manage a large team of volunteers
- Maintain the team’s schedule
- Event Planning
- Manage supplies and reconcile expenses
- Oversee the onboarding of new team members
- All other 1st Impressions related items as assigned
Total Compensation Package:
- Comprehensive Medical Health coverage – GuideStone – for you and, if applicable, your spouse and qualifying children/dependents
- Eligibility for Dental, Vision, Health Savings and / or Flexible Spending Account
- Employer paid Short Term Disability
- 403(b) match of up to 2% of your base salary
- Paid holidays based on your work schedule
- Three weeks of paid vacation (prorated in your first and last year of employment)
We have a rolling interview process so we encourage you to apply soon!
|Job Category||1st Impressions|