Hoboken Grace is a growing, contemporary, Christian church seeking to discover what it means to follow Jesus Christ in our city! As we have grown, so have our opportunities. Every employee is an important part of the team.
JOB POSITION Facilities Assistant
SUPERVISOR Operations Managing Director
LOCATION Hoboken, NJ
- Must have experience or a degree in real estate management, business administration or maintenance.
- Must have excellent communication, multi-tasking, and event planning skills
- Must have high-grade project management and problem solving skills
- Must be able to recruit and work well in groups
- Able to work both evenings and weekends
The Facilities Assistant is responsible for ensuring the building is maximized in the present and maintained for generations to come. We want the people of Hoboken and surrounding communities to recognize our building as central to the community and a desired space for all types of events. Candidates should expect to get creative in solving problems for internal and external parties. The ideal candidate is a self starter that thrives in a fast paced environment.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and overseeing regular building maintenance and repairs
- Negotiating and liaising with third-party service providers
- Responding to inquiries and requests from building occupants or visitors and resolving any problems or issues
- Maintaining a safe environment for building occupants and visitors
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change and new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice
- A commitment to the Hoboken Grace mission as well as an understanding of and willingness to serve within the values of Hoboken Grace
- Must live up to the Leadership Covenant
- Drive, a humble heart, and emotional intelligence are key attributes to success in this position