Hoboken Grace is a growing, contemporary, Christian church seeking to discover what it means to follow Jesus Christ in our city! As we have grown, so have our opportunities. Every employee is an important part of the team.
JOB POSITION Technology Assistant
SUPERVISOR Operations Managing Director
LOCATION Hoboken, NJ
- Must have experience or degree in computer science, systems administration or project management.
- Must have excellent communication, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Must have high-grade project management and problem solving skills
- Must be able to recruit and work well in groups
The Technology Assistant is responsible for making life easier on the team members and staff members so they can spend more time on their ministries and relationships. This includes managing key databases, reporting, access requests and upgrades covering backend and frontend work. Candidates should expect to manage vendor renewals as well as manage several large and small scale projects at a time. The ideal candidate has a thirst for learning and exploring all things technology.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing onboarding and offboarding system requests for staff and team members
- Designing and executing system migration plans and implementation
- Maintaining the church management system and all database needs
- Ensuring a high degree of accuracy in information systems
- Building reporting dashboards and visualizations
- Training staff members on core technology used in their day to day roles
- Responding to inquiries and requests from staff or team members and resolving any problems or issues
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change and new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice
- A commitment to the Hoboken Grace mission as well as an understanding of and willingness to serve within the values of Hoboken Grace
- Must live up to the Leadership Covenant
- Drive, a humble heart, and emotional intelligence are key attributes to success in this position