Title: Video Production / Videographer Intern
Reports To: Lead Video Producer
Hoboken Grace is looking for a creative and driven Video Production Intern to assist in shooting, editing, and producing video content that reflects our church’s mission and vision.
As the Video Production Intern you will have the opportunity to learn from and be part of our Creative Team. You will have the chance to grow in your craft while helping tell the story of what God is doing in and through Hoboken Grace. From pre-production to shooting and editing, you will gain hands-on experience and knowledge of what it’s like to work in a fast-paced video production environment. You will also gain experience and exposure to graphic design, photography, communications/marketing, social media and live studio production.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be highly adaptable and possess great time management skills
- Knowledgeable in the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Premiere Pro, After Effects and Media Encoder
- Understanding of video production principles (shooting, lighting, editing, sound design, color correction, etc.)
- Must be detail oriented
- Able to work well within a team to come up with creative solutions and identify new opportunities, often in a high-pressure, dynamic environment
- Must maintain grace and poise under pressure
- Must be humble, honest and teachable
- Motion graphics experience is a plus
- Collaborate with the Creative team to ideate, shoot and/or edit original video content for Hoboken Grace’s ministry
- Support the video ministries of Hoboken Grace, including but not limited to:
- Studio and/or on-location setup
- Shooting and editing
- Managing footage and data organization for assigned projects
- Edit content of various styles and length:
- Stand-up, live events, interviews, educational, stories, narrative, social media, etc.
There are two part-time positions available. One position is approximately 10 hours a week with a $250 stipend and the other position is approximately 15 – 20 hours a week with a $500 stipend at the completion of the program. This position may be eligible for school credit and you must be eligible to work in the US. This position is on-site in Hoboken, NJ. This internship is from September 7, 2021 – December 5, 2021 and we have a rolling interview process, so we encourage you to apply soon!